Wednesday, December 2, 2015

CardMaker Magazine and Our Daily Bread Blog Hop

Welcome to the CardMaker Magazine and Our Daily Bread Blog Hop! We are sharing with you some lovely holiday ideas and hope that you will be inspired. 

I love pink and blue for Christmas, so I created my card based on the palette found with the ODB Christmas Paper Collection of 2014.  There is something so retro and charming about this combo, so I thought that the ornaments stamps/dies were a perfect fit. Since my husband is the Worship Leader at our church, I had to choose the Christmas Carols Sentiments - they will be just what I need for so many cards!

From here, please hop over to Dawn's blog, and see her wonderful creation!

Supplies: ODB: Christmas Carols Stamp Set; Delightful Decorations Stamp Set; Delightful Decorations Die Set; Christmas Paper Collection 2014; May Arts Ribbon; Core'dinations Cardstock

10 comments:

Brooke said...

So pretty, Gini!

Sheri said...

So very pretty! Merry Christmas!!

Dawn said...

Beautiful design... perfect for your church too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Really lovely! The papers & layout are so pretty & perfect for your church!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Really pretty! Love the gold embossing and the way you made your ribbon cascade. :)

Kelley said...

Pretty card, Gini! Love the colors too! Thanks for hopping with ODBD!

kittykat3308 said...

Your card is beautiful

Kathleen

patsking said...

I love all the layers

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty! The layers and sketch are fun, great way to show off the ornament. I do like all the papers you used, very pretty.

Sheila said...

Love the layering and the sentiment. Super card!